Vacation Photoshoot at Koh Samui
I always wanted a beachside couple photoshoot and this was my chance. We were in Koh Samui for 3 days so taking out an hour or two for a shoot was easy and what could have been more perfect island than Koh Samui for a beach shoot.
So if you are thinking for a pre-wedding shoot or just a vacation shoot in Samui, You are at the right place…
How to find Photographer for a vacation shoot
- Search online, you can find many in sites like locallens, shootmytravel, flytographer and even check their work in their websites or Instagram and then contact them through the site or WhatsApp
- Try finding through hashtags in Instagram like for Koh Samui search #kohsamuiphotographer and contact the one you find good.
- Contact the hotel you’ll be staying in and ask them if they provide any photography services. Even, if they are not providing they can surely help you with a local photographer number.
- Make sure the photographer understands English (or any other common language) to avoid communication problem.
- Before booking, understand the terms regarding payment, the number of edited pictures to be delivered, time and mode of delivery, hours of shoot, location and timing of shoot.
- Try and do not give a large amount as advance payment.
- If you want hair and makeup stylist, then book it through your photographer
What We Wore
Red maxi- Shein.in
White Maxi- Myntra
Pink Tassel earring- shein.in
Bow clip- forever21
Turquoise shirt- Tommy Hilfiger
White Shirt- Celio
Blue Jeans- Myntra
Beach Blanket- amazon
-He was quite reasonable and didn’t ask for any advance.
-He chose the location according to our convenience
-We did book him for an hour shoot, but he did the shooting for an hour and a half, without any complaints
-He delivered us all the pics the same day to make the selection and once the selection was done, he sent the edited pics the next day.
If possible check the location beforehand, if not try doing a location search on Instagram and see if the pictures are good. We did our shoot in Choeng Mon beach around 11 AM.